Responding to the modern reality of globalisation, and the increase in cross-border mergers and acquisitions of companies, as well as investments, over recent years the firm has grown and expanded to fully cover the needs of its clients for quality cross-border, business-oriented legal advice by offering specialised services in all aspects of company and corporate law. In this field the firm has been ranked as a ‘recommended law firm by the specialist publication Legal 500.
- We represent a Danish distributor of products sold to Duty Free shops in European airports in its dispute with its former collaborator in Greece, in a 1,6 million Euros dispute.
- Our firm has provided advice to numerous foreign companies on setting up facilities and operations in Greece and other Balkan countries.
- We represented the minority shareholders in disputes with the majority in relation to corporate governance, shareholder agreements and control of the third largest Greek dairy products manufacturer.
- We also assisted one of the largest business software application suppliers at global level (providing PC business software modules) for selected industries (aerospace and defense, automobile industry, civil aviation, etc.) drastically restructure its Greek subsidiary.
- The firm successfully assisted one of its clients -a Greek DVD manufacturer- in its endeavor to enter into an agreement with the International Olympic Committee concerning concession of DVD rights for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics and the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
- Our firm advised a group of foreign investors participating in joint ventures in Greece for renewable energy projects (photovoltaic parks). The investment value so far amounts up to approx. 3 mil Euros. We currently advise and assist our clients in negotiations on the one hand with the other partners of the projects and on the other hand with potential new investors.
- Our firm assisted a major electronics manufacturer in a defective product recall in Greece. In cooperation with Greek competent consumer protection authorities we carried out all procedures required under Greek and EU law in order for the electronic products to be recalled by the Greek market.
- Our firm provides full corporate support and every-day assistance to the Greek licensee of a major UK based rent-a-car company, the subsidiary of one of France’s biggest dairy companies, dealing with all corporate issues (drafting of corporate documents, consulting within the area of activity of each company). We also provide corporate support to some of Greece’s largest entertainment Radio Station group of companies and DVD producers.