- Residence Permit for Property Owners in Greece (‘Golden Visa’ Program) at the ILN European Regional Conference 2018 in Malta
- Breakthrough Decision: Greek Supreme Court contests the validity of Philips’ EFM+ DVD Patent., GALA Gazette, Vol.13, Issue 1.
- New Copyright Law: Operation of Collective Management Organizations (CMOs) and Independent Management Entities (IMEs).
- Interview to the Greek Newspaper “Eleftheros Typos” on 25/1/2015, regarding the ferry disaster of Norman Atlantic
- Finance Monthly Magazine, “Investing in Real Estate, Greece”, June 2013
- Legal Knowledge Portal,”The Validity of Philips Essential DvD Patents contested before the Greek Courts”, March, 2012
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Advertising of Legal Services in Greece”, July 2012
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “The German Federal Court Of Justice Rejects Claims For Infringement Of Mpeg-2 Video Coding Patents By A Greek Dvd Manufacturer: The Dvd, As Such, Is Not A Means Of Infringement Of The Patent Claim In Dispute”, September 2012.
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Exhaustion Of Patent Rights And Direct Infringement Re-Evaluated: The Mpeg La –V- Digital Press Hellas Case”, August, 2012.
- Trips Agreement: Kriton Metaxopoulos, “Greece: Audiovisual Piracy — Compliance with TRIPS Agreement”, (1996) 7:4 Ent. L.R. 77-80.
- Texas Entertainment and Sports Law Journal: Kriton Metaxopoulos & Elli Filippopoulou, Protection of Producers and Performers of Phonograms (Recordings of Live Music Performances): Imports of Bootlegs from One EU Countryto Another, 7 ENT. L. REV. 167 (1996).
- 2000: ENT. LR, WIPO: “Greek Broadcast Law – recent legislative amendments”
- 1999: ENT. LR: “The rental right of copyright and the neighboring right – owners on a cinematographic film and the principle of free movement of goods within the common market. A new approach to this matter by the ECJ”
- 1998 : ENT LR : “Greece – new legislation – copyright : Satellite and cable broadcasting – protection of previously unpublished works and revival and revival of intellectual property rights”
- 1998 Business and Company Law Review: “The legal framework of intellectual property and related rights protection
- 1997 Business and Company Law Review: “The rental right of material carriers of sound and image and the principle of free movement of goods within the EU
- 09/1994: Tutor (Expert Rapporteur) in the Copyright Seminar “From Piracy to Legitimate Business” organized by the British Council, Denton Hall, MPEAA and IFPI, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 11/1993: Tutor in the Masters Class on Legal Aspects of Co-production organized by he Film Business School
- 11/1992 : Reporter in the “Seminar on Copyright Issues” subsidized by the European Social Fund and the Greek Ministry of Culture on the subject of “Neighboring Rights: Collective Management and Protection of Copyright and Neighboring Rights. Collecting and Copyright Protection Associations
- CEE Legal Matters, “IP in Greece: Landmark Decision Orders Greek ISPs to Block Internet Access”, February 2014
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Court Ruling Affects Authors’ Rights In The Media Sector“, October 2013
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Broadcast Of Music By Radio To Clients Of Professional Practices On A Non Profit Basis Is Not “Public” And As A Result Is Royalty Free“, May 2012
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Legal Treatment Of Camcording Inder Greek Intellectual Property Law (And General Provisions Of Civil Law)“, May 2012
- “Recent Changes to Greek Advertising Law”, GALA Gazette, Vol.13, Issue 2.
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “The New Procedure Of Tele-Hearing In Greek Courtrooms“, December 2013
- Legal Knowledge Portal,”Greece introduces extra Taxation on TV Commercials”, July 2012
- GALA GAZETTE NEWS, “New Legal Framework Applicable To The Gaming Sector In Greece“, December 2012
- GALA GAZETTE NEWS, “Online casino advertising: still a controversial issue in Greece“, September 2012
- GALA GAZETTE NEWS, “Tobacco advertising in Greece: the route to a complete ban“, October 2009
- “Buying & Selling Real Estate in Greece”, in “Buying and Selling Real Estate: An International Guide”, published by International Laywers Network (ILN), 2019 – Full Chapter here
- “Pirated Goods – Risks for Everyone Involved” by Marilena Nikolaraki published on 30/03/2020 by Intellectual Property Newsletter, an International Law Office publication. Full article HERE
- “Is COVID-19 an Event of “Force Majeure” under Greek Law?” by Achilleas Christodoulou, published by International Lawyers Network (ILN), 02/04/2020 – Full artilce HERE
- “Establishing a Business Entity in Greece” by Achilleas Christodoulou & Kriton Metaxopoulos in “Establishing a Business Entity: An International Guide”, published by International Lawyers Network (ILN), 2019 – Full Chapter here
- “Amendments to the new Legal Framework in Greece about the ash rebates for the production of audiovisual works”. IP Insider, International Lawyers Network (2018)
- The New Legal Framework in Greece about the cash rebates for the production of audiovisual works. IP Insider, International Lawyers Network (2018)
- Comments on the articles 103-105 of L. 4548/2018 regarding the company’s action against its directors” DEE:2018/11.
- “Towards an effective legal framework for the protection of intellectual property rights from online infringements in Greece”, IP Insider, International Lawyers Network
- “New era for Collective Management in Greece and the legal uncertainty for AEPI, the major Greek CMO”, IP Insider, International Lawyers Network.
- “Greek TV stations licensing Odyssey”, IP Insider, International Lawyers Network.
- “Copyright Ownership in the workplace. The example of Greece”. IP Insider, International Lawyers Network.
- “Smartphones, tablets, hard drives and the blank tape levy: Recent developments in Greece“, published on May 30 2018 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
- “Troubled Waters for Online Pirates in Greece“, published on January 16 2019 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
- “New Process for Timestamping IP works in Greece”, published on March 27 2019 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
- “Processing of Employees’ Personal Data: The new Greek Law and Decision 26/2019 of the Greek DPA, August 30 2019.
- “Patent Attorneys Academy” established in Greece, published on June 12 2019 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
- TheLegalBay.gr: No Pirates allowed, published on September 5 2019 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
- “Collective management of music authors’ rights in Greece: Recent developments in a long-suffering field”, published on January 23 2020 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
- “Pirate Ships in Dangerous Waters”, published on 27 November 2019 in ILN IP Insider, an International Lawyers Network IP Group Publication.
Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Getting the DealThrough – Advertising and Marketing 2014. (published in May 2014; contributing editor: Rick Kurnit of Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC). For further information please visit www.GettingTheDealThrough.com.”Comments on the articles 103-105 of L. 4548/2018 regarding the company’s action against its directorPirated_goods_-_risks_for_everyone_involved