- Residence Permit for Property Owners in Greece (“Golden Visa” Program)”, presented at the ILN – 2018 European Regional Conference, Malta
- Breakthrough Decision: Greek Supreme Court contests the validity of Philips’ EFM+ DVD Patent., GALA Gazette, Vol.13, Issue 1.
- New Copyright Law: Operation of Collective Management Organizations (CMOs) and Independent Management Entities (IMEs).
- Interview to the Greek Newspaper “Eleftheros Typos” on 25/1/2015, regarding the ferry disaster of Norman Atlantic
- Finance Monthly Magazine, “Investing in Real Estate, Greece”, June 2013
- Legal Knowledge Portal,”The Validity of Philips Essential DvD Patents contested before the Greek Courts”, March, 2012
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Advertising of Legal Services in Greece”, July 2012
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “The German Federal Court Of Justice Rejects Claims For Infringement Of Mpeg-2 Video Coding Patents By A Greek Dvd Manufacturer: The Dvd, As Such, Is Not A Means Of Infringement Of The Patent Claim In Dispute”, September 2012.
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “Exhaustion Of Patent Rights And Direct Infringement Re-Evaluated: The Mpeg La –V- Digital Press Hellas Case”, August, 2012.
- Trips Agreement: Kriton Metaxopoulos, “Greece: Audiovisual Piracy — Compliance with TRIPS Agreement”, (1996) 7:4 Ent. L.R. 77-80.
- Texas Entertainment and Sports Law Journal: Kriton Metaxopoulos & Elli Filippopoulou, Protection of Producers and Performers of Phonograms (Recordings of Live Music Performances): Imports of Bootlegs from One EU Countryto Another, 7 ENT. L. REV. 167 (1996).
- 2000: ENT. LR, WIPO: “Greek Broadcast Law – recent legislative amendments”
- 1999: ENT. LR: “The rental right of copyright and the neighboring right – owners on a cinematographic film and the principle of free movement of goods within the common market. A new approach to this matter by the ECJ”
- 1998 : ENT LR : “Greece – new legislation – copyright : Satellite and cable broadcasting – protection of previously unpublished works and revival and revival of intellectual property rights”
- 1998 Business and Company Law Review: “The legal framework of intellectual property and related rights protection
- 1997 Business and Company Law Review: “The rental right of material carriers of sound and image and the principle of free movement of goods within the EU
- 09/1994: Tutor (Expert Rapporteur) in the Copyright Seminar “From Piracy to Legitimate Business” organized by the British Council, Denton Hall, MPEAA and IFPI, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 11/1993: Tutor in the Masters Class on Legal Aspects of Co-production organized by he Film Business School
- 11/1992 : Reporter in the “Seminar on Copyright Issues” subsidized by the European Social Fund and the Greek Ministry of Culture on the subject of “Neighboring Rights: Collective Management and Protection of Copyright and Neighboring Rights. Collecting and Copyright Protection Associations
- “Recent Changes to Greek Advertising Law”, GALA Gazette, Vol.13, Issue 2.
- Legal Knowledge Portal, “The New Procedure Of Tele-Hearing In Greek Courtrooms“, December 2013
- Legal Knowledge Portal,”Greece introduces extra Taxation on TV Commercials”, July 2012
- GALA GAZETTE NEWS, “New Legal Framework Applicable To The Gaming Sector In Greece“, December 2012
- GALA GAZETTE NEWS, “Online casino advertising: still a controversial issue in Greece“, September 2012
- GALA GAZETTE NEWS, “Tobacco advertising in Greece: the route to a complete ban“, October 2009
World copyright report
Getting the Deal Through – Advertising and Marketing 2014
Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in Getting the DealThrough – Advertising and Marketing 2014. (published in May 2014; contributing editor: Rick Kurnit of Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC). For further information please visit www.GettingTheDealThrough.com.”Comments on the articles 103-105 of L. 4548/2018 regarding the company’s action against its director